Música da semana - Lançamento Preview Lighten Set DJYeshi

Música da semana - Lançamento Preview Lighten Set DJYeshi LightenSet Preview by DJYeshi

quinta-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2010

In Time



In time...
I can't believe, in these memories, all the things happened now, are much, heavy. Confuse everything turned, yes, I can't imagined see myself again in this hollow. And most, I can't believe in my reactions, I really believe in break the rules to live our rules, but now I understand. No rules, only maches! Don't turn yourself in a freak person. Do, or do not. There is no try!
In time, I will understand, will forgot'bout these things, these feelings, these situations. That only experience, more shield. In time, this no more hurts, our vision will washed, to speak, worth it!
But if in time, don't are nothing, and I wrong, what fuck I can do? At least did what I thought right. If worth it or not, only the time will speaks, only we can reconstruct all the things.
[...]


Y.Jacomeli

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário